The weekend’s here, and I’m not feeling anything other than getting ready to hit the beach irl tomorrow. While I’m on the shore contemplating new ways to paint, here’s some questions I’ve got for you. My fab list is brought to you by RC Cluster’s Lifty Fizz Soda, plus my brand-new super-cute skin that’s out right now.
- Did you know you can make your own Bento mesh head? Buy this creator’s program from Yabusaka Loon, and play with the sliders until you’ve got a face you’re happy with. Further customization can be achieved by editing the mesh file in Blender, if you’re so inclined. Omega carries an easy installation kit for your finished head, too.
- You got Slink Dynamic Hands, great. What about nails, y’all? Get on the long tips train and pick up some nails from Gorgeous Dolls. They even carry a claws set!
- Did you know there’s a free Bento hands poser on Marketplace? Aren’t I seriously saving your life right now?
- Have you checked out the new exhibit of Second Life’s history? I initially thought it would be a pile of cheerleading horseradish, but it turned out to have both praise and criticism of the company’s past. I recommend checking it out if you can.
- Know that Bento horse I wrote about a bit ago? It’s being released tomorrow! The final price of the horse is L3889. There will be English and Western horses available to buy; if you purchase one variant, you can get the other horse for L1950.
That’s it from me! I’m off for outings, beachings, and tannings. See ya!
What I’m Wearing:
Lelutka Simone Bento Head
[ a.e.meth ] – Eris Skin