Last Friday, I picked up the Bailey Coffee Table & Bailey Picture Shelf from What Next. I want my house to have a cohesive look, so I limit the furnishings to just a few brands. This picture shelf matches the rest of my stuff, and only has 1 land impact! You can also change the texture on the shelf, frames, and pictures. All of this for 1 li – that’s magic!
Do know how to be a good neighbor on Bellisseria? Follow these laws, written by me.
- Thou shall not cover the land with terrain texture that doesn’t match the surrounding land (ex: placing grass prims on beachfront land or placing sandy prims on grass land).
- Thou shall not rez anything full bright, especially outside.
- Thou shall not build a McMansion by adding add-ons that covers the parcel from border to border.
- Thou shall go to the About Land > Sound tab > and check “Restrict gesture and object sounds to this parcel” ESPECIALLY if you have objects that make noise.
- Thou shall not use anchor prims to rez things outside the parcel, especially on public waterways (Looking at you, all those people that try to anchor a dock).
- Thou shall not make helicopter pads and rez helicopters (buy a private sim, if you want to roleplay affluence).
- Thou shall not keep breedables on Bellisseria land, especially on the ground.
- Thou shall not rez a bunch of tacky objects with hover-text (this includes rezzers, animals, babies, cars, etc.)
- Thou shall not re-texture your entire house with BRICK or any other texture not included in the rezzer.
Can you think of anything else that would help residents be good neighbors? Let me know in the comments!
What I’m Wearing:
- Exile – Megan
- Amitomo – Sun Catcher (6)
- M.Birdie – Merry Look earrings