Introducing Previously in Second Life, a new feature where I recap the latest news from around the grid if it’s an interesting week. Here are some things you may have missed:
- Casinos are back in Second Life! Bookmark these two forum threads for some great bedtime reading: Casino in Second Life? is Gambling Back? and So they banned Gacha but…
- The long-awaited Victorian Community Region at Merrymount is open! I played games and won so many prizes. The games are free, fun, and easy!
- Open floor plans for Victorian Linden Homes are here! You can get your updated home in the mailbox.
- BelliHub and BelliDemo are regions where residents can go to demo all of the Linden Home styles on Bellisseria, get tips, and play games.
- Marketplace Spring Cleaning, some old stuff is getting unlisted/disabled.
- May 14 (today) is the last day that merchants can sign up for Shop and Hop and other SL20B events!
- Sign up for a Bandana Day Kit for Hair Fair 2023! All finished bandanas must be in by 29th May 2023 – Available on Marketplace.
- Looking for a new shopping guide? It seems that people are broadening their event marketing horizons, giving themselves newer opportunities as early adopters in sites like SugarSL.
What I’m Wearing:
LeLutka – Ubon
Glam Affair – Diana (Beige C)
Exile – Shauna
Hime Dream – Mayu Maid Dress (Pink)
Ingenue – Ella Slippers
MonkeyGirl – Blow Dandelion Fluff