The unsung heroes of Second Life marketing and collaboration are resident-run projects. I founded iheartSL in 2008 (over 14 years ago!) to help aggregate Second Life blog contents into a single central location, to help bloggers gain exposure, and to provide readers with a convenient one-stop shop to browse all the latest posts from residents. Over the years, I have mostly funded iheartSL with my own money and advertising support from sponsors. It is critical to support resident-led projects because they have frequently stepped in to fill gaps left by Linden Lab.Continue reading
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Follow Me on Flickr
- Maitreya Lara Update - LaraX
- Second Life New Mobile App - Exclusively for Apple iOS!
- eBody Reborn w/ Juicy Boobs
- About JuicyBomb
- AI Art and Second Life
- Meta Acquires Second Life from Linden Lab
- LeLutka Raven; free mesh head
- Genus Project 2.0 Update
- You can choose your Linden Home?!
- How to make poses in Second Life
Subscribe to JuicyBomb via Email
Join 323 other subscribers