As the title says, I was a cloud in Second Life for 24 hours and it sucked! I decided to update my viewer on Monday. Unbeknownst to me, some inventory maintenance was also taking place on the grid at the time, so my inventory vanished. I did a quick Google search for missing inventory and tried so many different things to get the inventory back. I deleted my cache. I did a fresh installation of my viewer(s). I visited a water region. On my computer, I replaced this random inventory cache file. Nothing worked! I came across this blog post about Inventory Management and Performance, which advised me to contact support as soon as possible.Continue reading
Make It Rain
Follow Me on Flickr
- eBody Reborn w/ Juicy Boobs
- Spring Clean My Inventory
- Meta Acquires Second Life from Linden Lab
- Love Momma; Pregnant in Second Life
- Making Poses with Black Dragon Viewer
- AI Art and Second Life
- Second Life New Mobile App - Exclusively for Apple iOS!
- What is Midjourney?
- Losing Real Money at Second Life's Fake Casino
- All is fair in Game of Homes (GoH)
Subscribe to JuicyBomb via Email
Join 314 other subscribers