Black Dragon has just released an update that includes a revolutionary new feature – the ability to create and export poses from the viewer! The pose edit menu was already a great way to adjust poses, but now you can also make poses from scratch and save them as .anim files to your computer. These poses can then be uploaded back to Second Life, making it much easier to create custom poses.Continue reading
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Follow Me on Flickr
- Maitreya Lara Update - LaraX
- Second Life New Mobile App - Exclusively for Apple iOS!
- eBody Reborn w/ Juicy Boobs
- About JuicyBomb
- AI Art and Second Life
- Meta Acquires Second Life from Linden Lab
- LeLutka Raven; free mesh head
- Genus Project 2.0 Update
- You can choose your Linden Home?!
- How to make poses in Second Life
Subscribe to JuicyBomb via Email
Join 323 other subscribers